Enjoy the beautiful and romantic harbor atmosphere during this river cruise. Learn about the culture and rich history of Hamburg while sampling assorted wines and delicious cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Gaze out at the city skyline and the sunset
- Enjoy 3 glasses of white or red wine
- Sample locally-sourced cheese and crackers
- Learn about the history of Hamburg from live commentary
- 3 types of cheese and crackers (150 g per person)
- 3 glasses of red or white wine
- 90-minute harbor cruise with live moderation
- Non-alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Additional wine (available for purchase)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Prior to boarding, please check in at the local partner's ticket office, located 20 steps behind the famous "Fischbrötchenbude 10" restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age for the consumption of alcohol on this cruise is 18 years
- Children can only participate when accompanied by an adult
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- During summer and if the weather allows, this boat will drive with the top open.
- During winter-time, the top will be closed and the inside of the salon is heated.