Dig into the food of Delhi throughout a highly-detailed food walk with one of Delhi's "grub" experts. You will learn about the 4 Chapters of Delhi's food history, and can talk to the chefs as you help them prepare dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide at the Triveni Cafe, where you can spot your guide at the entrance with a flag and a pop-up banner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Eat very lightly before the tour as there are lots of delicacies to sample followed by a big dinner
- You will visit a religious site throughout this tour, please cover your arms and legs
- Kindly wear comfortable footwear to be able to explore the charm of the city on foot
- Please inform your guide in advance regarding any food allergies you may have
- Please be considerate to co-travelers by arriving on time