Explore World War II sites in Lower Silesia. On this tour, you will visit the Mysterious Project Riese in the mountains and the Gross Rosen Concentration Camp and museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from your hotel or other accommodation within the city of Wrocław.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The underground temperature at Project Riese is around 8-10°C, so you will want to bring a jacket or sweater
- You will get audio guides at the Riese Complex
- No audio guides are available at Gross-Rosen, but there are English and German information signs throughout the museum and camp