Enjoy a full or half-day adventure and sail to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran. Visit tropical Green Island to snorkel among colorful coral gardens and reef fish. Laze on a sandy beach, or explore the ocean via a semi submersible or glass bottom boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a leisurely day on a tropical island of the Great Barrier Reef
- Snorkel and dive among abundant reef fish and coral gardens
- See coral reefs and marine life from a glass bottom boat
- Relax on the beach and enjoy refreshments at the island's pool bar
- Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- Full or half-day cruise (depending on option chosen)
- Free choice of snorkeling gear or glass-bottom boat (extra to do both)
- Snorkeling demonstration and reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Lunch (if booked)
- Semi-sub tour (if booked)
- Coach transfers
- Diving activities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult on the optional semi-submersible tour
- Please check in at The Reef Fleet Terminal 45 minutes prior to your departure. Present relevant vouchers or itineraries at check in exchange for your boarding passes.
- Suitable for both swimmers and non-swimmers
- Enjoy an air-conditioned all weather base. The supplier's ‘Big Cat’ vessel is stationed at Green Island all day and lunch is served on board between 11:15 AM to 1:15 PM
- Vegetarian dishes are available on the buffet. These include a vegetarian pasta of the day, steamed jasmine rice, fresh salads, sliced white and multi-grain bread, tasty cheese, corn kernels, beetroot, and a seasonal fruit platter. For other dietary requirements (celiac and vegan) we recommend that you bring your own packed lunch.