Discover a natural paradise on this guided hike of the Los Cahorros de Monachil Canyon. Cross suspension bridges and gaze out across incredible views. See waterfalls, natural pools, and narrow tunnels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure. Meet on the square outside the meeting point address. Look out for your guide and van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- Important information: To follow this path skill and agility are necessary since there are narrow sections and places where we have to walk crouched.
- It is recommended that you come with a backpack to transport your objects and your water since during the walk it is essential to have your hands free.
- In the summer months: July and August, the activity will start early at 8:30 AM due to the heat and for our safety.