On this hiking tour, you will see the natural environment of the Cerro del Sol, wonderful views of the Sacromonte hill, and the Albaicín neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Main entrance pavilion. Esplanade. "Punto de encuentro/meeting point" signpost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Because this tour involves walking, wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended
- The use of baby carriers, prams, or strollers can make the route difficult
- A mobile phone with a fully charged battery and headphones may be required
- You can either present your printed or electronic voucher