Discover the city of Granada through a guided tour of its Cármenes — palatial houses built by wealthy locals. Explore 3 of these stately homes, inspired by the architectural wonder of the Alhambra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the bus stop, near the Hotel Washington Irving. Look for the guide with a pink umbrella or pink t-shirt. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You’ll climb more than 100 steps during the tour. There is no elevator.