Learn the history of the Madrasah of Granada and the Cathedral of Granada on a guided tour. With the help of an expert local guide, tour the famous icons and discover the secrets they behold.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Outside of the Palacio de la Madraza, next to the main entrance, 18001, Calle Oficios, 14, 18001 Granada, Spain. The guide will have an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine