Discover the capital of the Nasrid Dynasty on a private tour of Granada's Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces and Albaicín neighborhood. Get stunning views of the city and enjoy skip-the-line access to one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture in Europe.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 50% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 318 minutes - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The afternoon visit to the Albaicín starts at 5 PM during the summer season (May 1 - September 14); 2:45 PM during the winter season September 15 - April 31
- The start time for the tours is not fixed; once you have made your reservation, you will be contacted by email with the start time of your visit to the Alhambra