Take a walk into the history between Alhambra and Albaicín. Discover the breathtaking Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces as well as the six Andalsui Monuments in the neighborhood of Albaicín.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Alhambra: Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain - Corral del Carbón: Calle Mariana Pineda, 21, 18009 Granada - Bañuelo: Carrera del Darro, 31, 18010 Granada - Dar al-Horra Palace: Callejón de las Monjas Albayzin, s/n, 18008 Granada - Casa Morisca: Calle Horno del Oro, 14, 18010 Granada - Chapíz House: Camino del Sacromonte, 1, 18010 Granada - Zafra House: Calle Portería Concepción, 8, 18010 GranadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per Alhambra policy, and in order to preserve the monument, time slots may be changed prior to your visit
- Note that your ticket is only valid for the same day of the visit to the Alhambra
- The other monuments could be visited for three days: the same day of your visit to Alhambra, the previous one and the next one during their opening hours
- Tickets made for children under the age of 12 will be provided directly at the ticket office of the Alhambra by validating the voucher
- The date and the time of access to the Nasrid Palaces, is stated on the ticket. The visit to this space must be done within the specific time slot indicated on the ticket