Discover the essence of Granada as you stroll through two UNESCO World Heritage-listed neighborhoods in Granada. Enjoy fascinating views away from crowded tourist spots in Albaicín and get affiliated with the flamenco culture of Sacromonte.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Plaza Santa Ana, in front of the church. Look for the orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for families with baby strollers as there will be stairs, steps, and steep hills