Book an exclusive tour guide for your visit to the Alhambra to get the most out of your experience. Enjoy a walking tour to explore the rich history of the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the pavilion on the esplanade. Your guide will be holding a "Punto de encuentro/meeting point" signpost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All participants must have their own tickets, including children. The Alhambra provides a free infant ticket for children under 2 years old
- The local partner can adapt the visit for people with impaired mobility
- Prams or strollers are not allowed inside the monument, if you are traveling with an infant baby carriers are recommended
- A current valid ID or passport is required for all visitors, including children. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must sign a liability waiver. The Alhambra doesn't accept photocopies