Discover the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens on a 3-hour tour with a local guide. Explore beyond the beautiful Moorish architecture of one of the most visited attractions in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- The Alhambra requires customers to provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access
- It is mandatory to present the original Id card or passport to access the monumental complex
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot
- The tour you book may be conducted in two languages simultaneously