Explore the exquisite Alhambra complex and learn about the fortress and gardens from a local guide. Admire the ancient architecture of the Alcazaba Fortress and wander tranquilly through the botanical beauty of the Generalife Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Skip the long lines to the Alhambra complex
- Learn the history of the Moors in Spain
- Take a stroll in the vast gardens of the Generalife
- Visit the oldest part of the Alhambra complex
- See exquisite examples of Islamic art and architecture
- Alhambra ticket (Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife)
- Local guide
- Lunch or other activities in the city
- Nasrid Palace entry/ticket
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Granavision Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica, 15 (next to the Alhambra)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these differences, your tour may be led in 2 different languages (Spanish and English).
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.