Let yourself be guided through a sensory and informative Alhambra private tour. Explore items from the Nasrid time, try a traditional pastry, sample perfume, discover an astrolabe or watch mini films of strategic works from that era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- On occasion, the Alhambra may alter the order of the visit or restrict access to certain areas. In this case, the tour will be adapted accordingly without reducing the visiting time
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the local supplier will book you onto a new time slot
- Please note the Alhambra requires that all participants provide their full name, date of birth and passport details when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises