Let yourself be guided through a sensory and informative Alhambra private tour. Explore items from the Nasrid time, try a traditional pastry, sample perfume, discover an astrolabe or watch mini films of strategic works from that era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet at time selected at the Welcome Visitor Centre located in Paseo de la Sabica 15, next to Guadalupe Hotel, in front of the Alhambra Monument • Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On occasion, the Alhambra may alter the order of the visit or restrict access to certain areas. In this case, the tour will be adapted accordingly without reducing the visiting time
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the local supplier will book you onto a new time slot
- Please note the Alhambra requires that all participants provide their full name, date of birth and passport details when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises