Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain on a tour of more than 3 hours. Walk with official guides through the Moorish palaces and visit the stunning summer palace and gardens of the Generalife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Avoid the long lines to explore Spain's most popular monument with fast-track entrance
- Wander the Nasrid Palaces of the Alhambra
- Get superb city views from the Fortress
- Learn about the Moorish history of Granada from an expert guide
- Stroll around the fragrant gardens of the Generalife summer residence
- Expert local guide
- Tickets to the Alhambra Palace Complex (Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Gardens and Alcazaba)
- Entrance to the Charles V Palace
- Pick-up and drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note you must bring identification (e.g. your passport) to enter the Alhambra.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- As per Alhambra policy and in order to conserve the monument, time slots can be changed prior to your tour date.
- As part of the regulations for entering the Alhambra all babies and children must have their own ticket. Please do not forget to book it together with the rest of the group/family members.
- The local partner acquires the Alhambra tickets through the Patronato de la Alhambra. The conditions of these purchases are published in the Boletín de la Junta de Andalucía of January 22, 2020. The Patronato de la Alhambra requires that tickets have to be nominated at the time of purchase. The quota of tickets is submitted to the purchase demands of each day. If there is no availability of tickets for the date you desire, the full amount paid will be refunded.