Learn how to scuba dive off the coast of Gran Canaria at a half-day scuba diving class. Practice basic skills, get a theory lesson and enjoy an open-water dive in the Atlantic Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel/accommodation is available free upon request.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old to take part
- You should be fit and healthy before enrolling on any scuba diving activity. If you have any medical issues, check with your doctor whether you are fit to dive prior to arrival and bring your medical certification, if needed
- The transfer to the dive center is provided by minivan. Your pick-up time will be given accordingly, depending on the hotel you are staying at
- The meeting time at the dive center is 09:00 AM