Try Rio Grande du Sol’s famous traditional barbecue. Discover the gaucho’s gastronomical tradition. Enjoy an after-dinner folk dance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off available from your hotel in Gramado or Canela City. In case your accommodation is not in Gramado or Canela City, please inform the local partner. You will be informed to go to one of the two possible meeting points, either: Broker Tourism Shop Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845), or Brocker Tourist Shop Canela (Rua Borges de Medeiros, 851). Please arrive 10 minutes in advance in your hotel lobby or meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Taste rib that has been slow-cooked for 12-hours
- Enjoy an after-dinner show of folk dancing
- Learn about Gaucho culutre
- Dinner at the Garfo Bombacha Steakhouse
- Folk dance show
- Roundtrip transportation from accommodations in Gramado or Canela (if the option is selected)
- Service tax
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the hotel transfer is conducted on a shared basis. You will travel by van, micro-bus, or bus, depending on group size.
- Tours may suffer changes in the itinerary or cancellations due to weather conditions or force majeure factors.