If you’re only in George for short time and would love to see one of the most interesting touristic attractions, this tour is for you, with a day trip to Uplistsikhe, the oldest urban settlement, as well as Stalin's museum in the small town of Gori.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of you hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel
- Uplistikhe is about 100 km from Tbilisi. The first part of the tour requires about 2-3 hours of walking, therefore comfortable walking shoes are required
- Please note: the tour price depends on the group size