Visit three castles and a well-preserved village on a guided tour through the sights and stories of the famous 'Outlander' TV series. Travel from Glasgow in the comfort of a mini coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW, between stances 23 and 32.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 5 years
- Only 31 lbs of luggage per person is permitted; this should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag
- With time off the bus, you'll be able to take nature walks, so wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Midhope Castle is partially open or fully closed due to filming on these dates: Partially open (you can still take photos from the distance): 25-26 August 2022, 05-11 September 2022, 06-07 October 2022. Full closure (no access to the courtyard): 16 August 2022 – 21 August 2022, 23 -24 August 2022, 12 September - 05 October 2022