Explore the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy and experience the natural beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs on this tour from Glasgow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra to begin the tour. Located opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: the Loch Lomond cruise is only available in winter for groups of 6 and over
- If this number is not met, an alternative stop will be offered