Explore the land and legends of Scottish heroes William Wallace and Rob Roy and experience the natural beauty of Loch (lake) Lomond and The Trossachs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra, 9 Killermont Street, Glasgow G2 3NX. Located opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: the Loch Lomond cruise is only available in winter for groups of 6 and over. If this number is not met, an alternative stop will be offered.