Enjoy two days in the North West Highlands; experience a dramatic landscape rich in history and natural beauty and enjoy an overnight stay in the Highland town of Fort William.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and opposite Buchanan Bus Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Depending on your option selected, your accommodation may not be included in the tour price but, upon booking, the local operator will contact you to confirm your preference. One night accommodation roughly costs:
- Youth Hostel: £18 to £25 per person
- B&B: £40 to £65 per person
- Hotel: £75+ per person
- Multi-day tours require a minimum of 6 passengers to run.