Discover the charming home of impressionist painter Claude Monet with a local guide. Stroll the beautiful gardens and learn more about the flowers and the painter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point outside "Les Nympheas' café/restaurant" opposite Monet's house (109 rue Claude Monet 27620 Giverny), 10mn before departure, your guide will have a blue guide badge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Covid-19, entry tickets are limited for each time slot.