Discover a treasure inside the crater of one of the 40 volcanoes of this area near Girona. Experience the history of the area while visiting the medieval villages of Besalú and Santa Pau. Then visit the largest lake in Catalonia, the Banyoles Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The guide will meet you at the meeting point in Plaça Sant Feliu, beside "The River Caffe".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility