Travel from Melbourne and spend the afternoon exploring the stunning Phillip Island. As the sun sets witness the majestic penguins swim back to the shore from the sea and return to their nests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English
Select participants and date
Assembly time: 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM. The assembly time is adjusted according to the season. We will inform you of the actual meeting time by 7:00 PM the evening before your tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food in the vehicle
- Feeding animals
- Video recording
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- ・Photography and video recording are not allowed when penguins return to their nests. Because of the fear of artificial light sources irritating the penguins’ eyes, the island will implement light control, and only a few incandescent lamps with very small wattage will be set along the coast.
- ・Depending on the environment and other factors, the number of penguin colonies will change every year, and the number of spring, summer, autumn and winter will also be affected.
- ・The penguin homing wonder of this itinerary is a general observation deck (General)
- ・The above attractions will be fine-tuned according to the actual situation of the day