Explore the history of Gibraltar on a guided tour. See Europa Point’s Lighthouse and St. Michael’s Caves. Meet the famous Barbary apes and enjoy views of Africa and visit the Great Siege Tunnels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the coach park at Midtown Parking Gibraltar (Gibraltar frontier and Midtown Coach Park)Open in Google Maps ⟶