Discover the birthplace of Emperor Charles V in the historical port city of Ghent. Home to the biggest student population in Belgium with 85,000 students, experience the lively town center while admiring the sublime medieval architecture on a unique tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Saint-Jacobschurch (in dutch Sint-Jakobskerk), where the guests can leave the coach.Open in Google Maps ⟶