Enjoy a full-day tour to discover Darwin's most fascinating sights. Cruise along the Adelaide River, watching crocodiles as they launch out of the water, followed by visits to the Wetlands Visitor Centre and Fogg Dam Nature Reserve.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickups commence prior to the tour start time. Please call the local partner on 1300 228 546 to confirm the pickup time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop-down list. If you wish to change your pickup location, you must call the local partner at least 24 hours prior to the tour. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, hotel pickup is not available. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pickup time and location. This tour departs Darwin Transit Centre located behind 69 Mitchell Street Darwin at 8:30 AM.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 people
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance
- If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the local partner at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the local partner at least 72 hours prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated