Experience the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Geirangerfjord on a guided bus tour in Geiranger. Admire the great views from Dalsnibba Skywalk, Flydal Gorge, and Eagle Bend.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet next to the Joker grocery store. Look for the bus with the sign "Excursions" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- This trip is adapted to the arrival and departure times of cruise ships. Modified departure times will be announced in advance
- A back-to-ship guarantee is offered for cruise passengers provided that information regarding the name of the cruise ship is registered during booking. The tour must end 1 hour prior to your ship’s departure
- It is of utmost importance to register the correct mobile number with the country code, to communicate smoothly with the activity provider. There will be no refunds if you cannot be contacted with your registered number
- Kindly note that the primary language is English
- A second language can be added pending on availability and passenger mix
- Please select your preferred language, however, English is the only guaranteed language for this tour
- The visit to Dalsnibba is subject to favorable weather. If it cannot be accessed, it will be substituted