Explore the picturesque Geiranger Fjord and its dramatic panoramic landscape on a 2.5-hour self-guided downhill bike tour. Cycle along sinuous mountain roads, past flowing waterfalls, and overlooking stunning lakes at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the local supplier's office at Geirangervegen 10, directly before the coffee shop Cafe Ole. There is a vertical green kayak outside the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is dependent on good weather conditions
- There is no guide accompanying you on this cycle
- In case the road to the Djupvatnet Lake is closed, an alternative starting point from the Eagle Bend viewpoint will be offered
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate, and be accompanied by an adult
- The cycle lasts approximately 2.5 hours
- You must be able to ride a bike for this tour