Visit Torun, one of Poland's oldest cities and the birthplace of the great Polish astronomer, Nicolaus Copernicus. The city’s medieval Old Town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please choose the language for your tour when booking.
- This tour is operated from Gdansk / Sopot / Gdynia.