Explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe at the Stutthof Concentration Camp, the first built in Poland by the Nazis. Hear how thousands of people from more than 26 countries were tortured and murdered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your Hotel/Apartment in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia. Please provide your hotel's address.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note, that this tour is not recommended to be visited by visitors under 13 years of age.