Visit Stutthof Museum and learn about the 20th-century history of Poland's first concentration camp and its impact on the local population. Your private guide will explain the history of the Holocaust in Poland and can answer any questions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, English, German, Polish, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or port in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour is not recommended for children under 13 years of age
- For the "Group Tour in English" option, pickup is available from hotels in Gdansk only