Discover Gdansk’s darker side on a small group evening walking tour. With an English-speaking guide, you will encounter various parts of both the old and new parts of town, ending up at Piwnica Rajców.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Neptune's Statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Beverages are not included in this tour (the price of beer is 8-12 Złoty)
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to conduct this tour