Learn how to party like a local on a private beer and food tasting tour in the historic Gdansk Old Town. Try 7 to 13 different flavors of popular, regional, and craft beer paired with Polish cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The amount of beer served is as follows: popular (0.3-0.5 L), regional (0.2 L), and craft (0.125 L)
- Food will be served only at 1 of the visited venues
- The food tasting option includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers, and dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters. Snacks include traditional samples such as Polish specialties like cucumber bread with lard