Learn about maritime history on a family-friendly tour of Gdansk’s Old Town.Visit St. Mary's Basilica and see the Long Market. Extended options: visit the Amber Museum, the Maritime Culture Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Tickets to the Amber Museum, National Maritime Museum, and St. Mary’s Basilica and Tower not included on the basic 2-hour tour.
- If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is too far away from the Old Town, the guide will meet you at the designated meeting point.
- Interior tours of the Basilica during scheduled events (such as the Sunday, daily and holiday masses) are limited, so parts or the entire church building may be closed on your visit. At such times, you will only see it from the outside. Tickets to the Tower can be purchased for an additional fee (7-14 pln).
- The usual opening times for the Basilica of St. Mary are Mondays to Saturdays 08:30-18:30; Sundays 11:00-12:00 and 13:00-18:30. The viewing tower is open every day 10:00-20:00.