Led by a licensed private guide, learn more about the history and everyday life of Gdansk on a 4-hour or 6-hour bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, Swedish, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide under the Golden Gate (Zlota Brama), address: Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that hotel pickup is only possible from Gdansk Old Town; those staying outside Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when booking this tour