Visit the Stutthof Concentration Camp and tour the beautiful city of Gdansk. Embark on a full-day excursion with a private group and an expert English-, German-, or French-speaking guide. Immerse yourself in Poland's dark history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, German, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any location in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia — hotel/pier/railway station/airport
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Each tour is tailored to your personal preferences, schedule, and level of energy. Usually the tour starts at 9:00 AM, but a different starting time can be decided upon based on your needs.