Join a must-do vodka tasting tour and be able to say you've really been to Poland. Learn about the history, culture, and production of Poland's national drink as you make new friends and party. Taste 6 different vodkas paired perfectly with Polish snacks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Złota Brama (Golden Gate), Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk, from the Amber Museum sideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.