Travel back in history exploring the Castle of the Teutonic Order in Malbork, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel in comfort from Warsaw in a private, air-conditioned vehicle and join a local guide to tour the castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding an iPad with your name on it. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- If you wish to take part in the river cruise, please inform the local partner in advance (price not included in the tour)