Feel the rush as you raft through rapids, crash over waves and conquer the Yellowstone River. Travel in a raft with a certified safety guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
When you arrive at 202 Main Street, Gardiner, MT you will be greeted by our friendly staff. Your quick and easy check-in includes minimal paperwork and payment. We provide dressing rooms for your convenience. When your guide announces your trip, leave all your cares behind as you board our bus. We then shuttle you across town to the river access. After a safety briefing, it's off to the Yellowstone River.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- All rafting trips are equipped with a first aid kit and rescue equipment.