Join a guided walk in New Orleans’ enchanting Garden District and hear the stories of the fascinating events and people who shaped it. See stunning mansions and elegant lush gardens. Peek into an above-ground cemetery, currently closed to the public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the Gracious Bakery, 2854 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the uneven walking surfaces in the area, sturdy walking shoes (and wheelchairs, if necessary) are strongly recommended