Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience of cage diving with sharks in South Africa. Witness the wonder of the great white shark in a safe and professional environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet your driver at your accommodation in Cape Town or Hermanus.
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at the activity provider's, White shark projects, office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to tides and collection schedules, exact collection times can only be confirmed at 4:00 PM on the day prior to your tour. The local operator will get in touch with the exact starting time
- Driving time from Cape Town is approximately 2 hours and from Hermanus 45 minutes
- No diving experience is necessary
- Bring your swimsuit and sun protection: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses etc.
- Anti-seasickness tablets are strongly recommended
- Please bring a warm jacket and sensible shoes
- Child policy: children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the boat due to the duration of the tour being 3-4 hours out at sea. An in-house babysitting service for children under the age of 6 is offered at an additional charge