Get adventurous and kayak up the River Corrib from Galway City centre. Enjoy the rich wildlife and amazing views from a different angle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Kayak on the largest lake in the Republic of Ireland
- Depart from the heart of Galway City
- Go open-water paddling and island hopping
- Paddle and kayak
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at Kayakmor Menlo Pier, GalwayOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- There are no toilet facilities at the parking area or during the kayaking tour.
- It is strongly recommended to wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- Please advise the guide if you are not a strong swimmer prior to taking part in the activity.