Visit the charming fishing villages of Câmara de Lobos and Ribeira Brava . Travel along the southwest coast as far as Calheta and climb the famous mountains to Paul da Serra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Clients will be picked up at hotels in Funchal City, Caniço area, and Calheta Village
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Excursions may be cancelled due to weather conditions or events beyond your tour company's control. A credit for an alternative excursion or a full refund will be given in such cases.
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.
- Children from 5 to 9 years of age will pay 50% of the normal price
- - Please inform the name and address of the Hotel or the private house/apartement with the full address where you are staying in.
- IMPORTANT: If you are staying in a private apartment/house, you must confirm with us the meeting point location and pick-up time
- Please note that without this information we may not be able to accept your booking.