Depart Funchal and travel to the start of your walk following the hiking paths that go through the three highest peaks in Madeira. Marvel at fragile flowers, hike through the island's oldest heather forest and go to the highest point on the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Funchal. Extra fees apply for hotels outside Funchal.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring your own food as you will not be able to purchase any on the levada trail.