This popular tour includes dramatic coastal views of the west side of Madeira. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus that seats 8 to 14 passengers. Enjoy a traditional lunch, and discover sights including Ponta de Sol and Encumeada Pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- See the highest sea cliff in Europe, Cabo Girao
- View the volcanic rock pools of Porto Moniz
- Visit the "Brides Vale" waterfall in Seixal
- Take a levada walk on the plateau of Paul da Serra
- Guide (German, French or English)
- A three course lunch with a bottle of wine for the table and water (vegetarian options available)
- All drinks, including Poncha
- All entrance fees
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Although Funchal can be quiet warm in the winter time, do bring something warm to wear for our visit to higher altitudes.
- Duration of this tour is about 8 hours.
- Pick-up is available from all hotels in Funchal and Canico.
- This tour starts between 08:00 and 09:00 and you should be back before 17:00.
- The excursion is offered with an English, German, French or Spanish qualified guide.
- The tour route can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances, such as traffic restrictions and weather.