Take a walk up to the highest point in Madeira - the Pico Ruivo peak. Enjoy spectacular views, award winning guides, and a beautiful walk past volcanic rock embellished with lava veins, jagged peaks and incredible flowers!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, German, Portuguese
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The guide´s decision is final - safety is the priority
- The walk between the two peaks is a challenging walk
- Although the walks are offered in several languages, a guide with your language cannot always be guaranteed
- An English-speaking guide is always guaranteed