Discover parts of Madeira you never knew existed on one of 4 full-day tours by Jeep. Venture off-road to get the best of the stunning scenery. Visit different parts of the island on different days, including the deep river valleys of São Vicente.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Venture off-road on your choice of Jeep tour of Madeira
- See volcanic pools, extensive laurissilva forests, an historic lightghouse and more
- Discover parts of the island that even the locals have yet to explore!
- 3-course meal with drinks at a good local restaurant at lunchtime
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Funchal or Caniço, and at Funchal harbor for cruise ship passengers
- Entrance fees to public swimming areas etc.
- Drinks and food during stops at snack bars
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
For all cruise ship passengers, pick-up will be from the meeting point at the harbor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour is recommended for all ages
- Be aware that this is an off-road trip, so some parts will be a bit bumpy